Pilates Teacher Tips and Rose Marie Ottman do not provide physical or occupational therapy, or any other medical services or advice through the Internet. This general information is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your healthcare professional. The information provided on this web site is for informational purposes and is not intended to replace the advice, diagnosis, or treatment recommendations of a doctor. Reliance on any information provided by Pilates Teacher Tips and Rose Marie Ottman or others appearing on this site is solely at your own risk. While every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information on this website, Pilates Teacher Tips and Rose Marie Ottman do not guarantee its accuracy. Pilates Teacher Tips and Rose Marie Ottman disclaim any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. Pilates Teacher Tips and Rose Marie Ottman are not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor do they endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on this site. The following disclaimers apply to all information and pages presented on pilatesteachertips.wordpress.com and pilatesteachertips.com.
- Resource for Understanding Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- BUILDING BLOCKS FOR BETTER BALANCE
- YOU’LL “LOVE” USING TENNIS BALLS TO “ACE” THE PELVIC CLOCK
- Sing a Song to Enhance Breathing with Your Parkinson’s Client
- SENTIENT SITTING STARTS WITH THE PELVIS
- Pucker Up the Pelvic Floor
- Opening the Chest with Towels and Rest