One of my students requested that I post this series of standing band exercises so she could repeat it. Exercises include shoulder movement, arm strengthening, squats, lunges, standing balance and posterior rotator cuff isolation. You could use weights if you don’t have a band or do it without a resistance tool..
- Standing Resistance Band Exercises
- An Explanation on Stabilization
- Pelvic Floor + Pelvic Clock = Pelvic Stability
- Resource for Understanding Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- BUILDING BLOCKS FOR BETTER BALANCE
- YOU’LL “LOVE” USING TENNIS BALLS TO “ACE” THE PELVIC CLOCK
- Sing a Song to Enhance Breathing with Your Parkinson’s Client