How to engage the deep core muscles for pelvic stability. This slow moving video takes you step by step to isolate the pelvic floor, access the core, and keep pelvic stability with knee openings and leg slides. Tennis balls are used for proprioception and to address trigger points in the glutes. The pelvic clock exercise accesses the pelvic floor, transversus abdominis, and lumbar multifidus muscles.
- Standing Resistance Band Exercises
- An Explanation on Stabilization
- Pelvic Floor + Pelvic Clock = Pelvic Stability
- Resource for Understanding Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- BUILDING BLOCKS FOR BETTER BALANCE
- YOU’LL “LOVE” USING TENNIS BALLS TO “ACE” THE PELVIC CLOCK
- Sing a Song to Enhance Breathing with Your Parkinson’s Client